All about Sperm Assessment and Sperm Preparation
The course provides a one-to-one, hands-on training experience. Experts with long experience in the field of andrology will teach you the theory and the practical aspects of sperm assessment and sperm preparation techniques and share with you the important tips and tricks which will help you excel your skills.
This course aims to provide intense and in-depth training options to
- Young scientist who wish to be introduced in hands-on practical experience on ART techniques practiced in modern ART labs
- Practicing junior embryologists technicians and andrologists who would like to improve their skills and understanding in the latest ART techniques
- ART scientists who are interested in updating their practical skills in the latest ART techniques and practices.
Groups of up to 5 participants for each course and many hands-on sessions ensure maximum interaction and learning experience!
For each course
experts with long experience in the field of ART, will guide the participants through the fundamentals of each technique, demonstrate and teach each technique while sharing important tips and tricks!
A certification of attendance
3 Coffee breaks
1 Lunch break
Post Course benefits
Free Embryolab Academy membership (see membership benefits*)
A 10% registration fee Discount for all the Embryolab academy events
Cost per Participant
- Welcome to Embryolab Academy
- Fundamentals of 6th WHO edition for Sperm Assessment
- Essential steps for sperm assessment
- Sperm preparation techniques=>Our Tool Box
- Coffee Break
- How do we treat and process testicular samples?
- Personalized preparation approach for each sperm sample?
- Preparing sperm for IUI, Conv IVF and ICSI
- Cryopreservation and warming of sperm and testicular samples.
- Accurate Sperm Assessment, external QA and consistency. Is it possible?
- Q&A Day’s
- Day’s Overview
- 9:00-16:00: An intense hands-on session under the guidance of our Andrology-experts
- Sperm assessment – the Who criteria
- Video demonstration of the different sperm preparation techniques
- Implementation of the different sperm preparation techniques
- 12:00-13:00: Lunch Break
- Testicular tissue processing -Tips and Tricks
- Sperm and testicular tissue cryopreservation
- Q&A and the course’s overview
- Certificates and Group Photo
Level This 2-day intense hands-on training course was designed to introduce junior scientists and technicians into the theoretical and practical aspects of Blastocyst Biopsy and Tubing.
Course's goals • Receive, handle and assess sperm samples of different quality • Receive, handle and process testicular samples after TESE, FNA and micro-TESE • Implement the different sperm preparation techniques • Cryopreserve sperm and testicular samples • Choose the best preparation approach based on the characteristics of each sample
Training material • Donor sperm • Bovine testicles • Training Videos